Monday 18 March 2013

Arrival of Miyuki's Head !!




Hey guys! Been a while since I have last updated my blog, but here is a post of Miyuki's head arrival that I have received today!! Wohoo!! Really must say that Dreaming Doll has impressed me yet again with such beautiful faceup and head! She looks much prettier than she was before, and not only that were her eyes more define now!! Oh Gosh, she is just a beauty! So right now I'm just waiting for her eyes to arrive from China and she will be done!! Yay!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your pictures and admire your sewing skills & aesthetics.
    I'm thinking of getting an Airi head myself and I was wondering how you feel about her skin tone? what shade did are your dolls? I'm just wondering if "Normal" will watch a Normal yellow body? (I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question I am new to this underground world of dolls)
    thanks for your time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's fine, and thanks for your wonderful comment, I appreciate it a lot :) The Airi skin tone is quite a beautiful beige resin colour. The one that I bought was the normal skin tone, as you can see in the pictures. They skin tone is different from other companies' "normal" tone, whereby they have the yellow normal tone. Hers does not look yellow at all. And I would encourage you to buy an Airi head, cause of the fact that she is a very versatile doll and really pretty with anything she wears! So yup, hope it helps :)

      Delete