Friday 2 August 2013

Sexy Bold Me ...



So it's been a while since I've done any outdoor shoot, due to the fact that my girls had received "plastic surgery" in Thailand a while ago, and me busy making up concepts for the clothes and the scenes for the shoot. Therefore here is one that I did today, in the evening, where it was taken at the top floor of the car park next to my house. I have been eyeing at this place for ages, want to know why? well, one reason is that it's a soccer court, meaning people could play soccer on the top floor od the parking space, and another would be that it's always populated with people that may criticize on my dolls if they were to see them. So today's finally the day that I could take photos of my girl at ease. The concept behind this shoot is sexy and bold in a wild way. Hence chose this venue for the shot. plus the outfit that I'd make was rather sexy and highly feminine in it's way, so it was to me a huge dream come true and success for this shoot.
 

So enough of my blabbering, I hope you guys will like this sexy shot of my girl and I'll talk to you soon :) Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment