Sunday 29 January 2012

Dolly Plans for 2012

( Dreaming Doll Airi )

With so much influence and considerations done on this girl. Gosh I can tell you that I have literally been viewing her promo picture almost everyday! She's gorgeous in the sense that she has got a sweet face up, with minimal details on her eyes, so that it would not be too "dim" for people to note. As it gives a clear view / perspective of her beautiful eyes. What's more because she is so beautiful in such a subtle way, she's been the most popular and hottest selling girl in the company, together with another doll name Misora. 

They were both the representative models for the Dreaming Doll company. Which is so awesome! So my future dolly plans for 2012, would be to get either just Airi, or maybe if I have enough money, get both Airi and Misora as well. Because they are both just awesome dolls that I've met so far besides Miyo. Hence concludes my dolly blog for today! See you soon and take care guys! ^^V



No comments:

Post a Comment