Friday 13 January 2012

Peakswood's design contest entry :}


Hi guys, it's been a while since I've last posted anything, so today I'll like to share with you the design that I've submitted for the Peakswood's Designing Contest. As I've mentioned the last time, Peakswood is holding a designing contest, where the nicest design will be printed on the gift mugs and the staff t-shirt, and I have decided to join the contest hoping to win the grand prize!! 

So here's my entry for the contest. So a bit about my entry, basically I wanted to illustrate the magical forest and the colorful life of the Peakswood's slogan, so I have then added vines, flowers and butterflies to illuminate that magical feel. Then I also have added a oval frame that creates a focus on the main character, which is the fairy of the forest.

As Peakswood likes to call each of their BJD dolls as fairies, I thought that it might be appropriate to add the fairy as the main attraction and limelight of the whole design, and that brings us to the end of the rationale behind my design! Gosh HOPE I CAN WIN THIS XD!!! 

Till next time and take care :}

No comments:

Post a Comment