Friday 27 January 2012

Feelings




( Scarlett in the wild)


Haihx, it's been quite a rough day today,probably because of my lost in the Peakswood's Design Contest....plus had to reject the dog that was offered to me by my aunt last Wednesday night....( Gosh I wanted to have that dog ><) But oh well, I guess it's fate that I lose out somethings in life...But I am determined that I will also gain them back someday if I would to try harder the next time :} But anyway, I was kind of happy too, cause I got to take one of my Pullip Dolls, Scarlett out to take her very first photoshoot. And wow was the weather a killer...it was scorching hot, and I had to bring her to a really big patch of grassland to take her photos. But all in all, it was really worth the endurance, cause the photos were awesome and I was really happy with the results. So I guess that's all for now :}







No comments:

Post a Comment