Friday 9 December 2011

Pullip China China

Pullip Doll China China :)
Today I've went to Magma Heritage( aka the homeland of my Pullip Dolls), and I got her!! She's China China, a doll that has been produced for quite some years already, and I've only got to know her from my Flick friend. She's so pretty with her beautiful vibrant red lips :) However, although I was pretty disappointed about the event. As most of the dolls that I wanted had been bought off earlier in the morning...seems like only half of the amount were left in the store. It felt so empty and I couldn't get to buy the doll that I actually thought of getting. But oh well, at least I've got to get a doll that is pretty rare outside already, due to her early release. Therefore I'm pretty happy, as well as excited to see what kinda style I can implement on this little charming doll. :)


(Up close to see her facial expression and faceup) 

No comments:

Post a Comment