Thursday 29 December 2011

Sweet Smiles

( My Sweet Little Candy Girl )
Ever regret getting her ? My answers No, definitely not. Although she may seem to have many imperfections to many people, even me, I'll still love her the way I've always have. Because even if she has got many imperfections on her, she is still special to me, and holds a special place in me as well. It's the same as for human, even if you have many imperfections on you, you are still you, and there is only one you in this world. Which makes us special right? Same for my doll, even if there's many models of her, using the same mold that was used to make her, she is still different from all the others. The love that I give would be different from what others would give to their dolls, and that itself has made them different from one another. So even if my friends or classmates think that she may not look as awesome as an SD doll, it is okay to me. Because I feel that what's important is about how I feel about my doll, and as long as I love her dearly, it doesn't matter if the photos come out crappy or bad, I still love her ever more, and will continue to take photos of her no matter what the circumstances were. Thus I hope that from now onwards I'll be able to further improve on my photography skills to bring out dynamic expressions and feel to this little princessa ~ :]

No comments:

Post a Comment