Saturday 31 December 2011

Scarlett (Pullip China China)

( My New Pullip China China )

Hey Guys, first of all a big " Happy New Year " to all of you, hope you all had a great time celebrating it! Well today I have someone I would like to introduce to you, and her name is Scarlett. To some of you, you may already knew that I have recently bought a China looking doll from the Magma Heritage's Sale Event, she has now been transformed into a brand new, sassy babe! Hahax, I have customized her, by repainting her lips, glossing her lips, changing her eye chips to red eyes, change her body, change her wig, added a mole on her right cheek and finally styling her wig by cutting half of it off. ( Actually the initial length of her wig was about 58cm long, but I managed to cut and layered it to about 33cm long, which I'm really happy with the results and glad it suits her so well XD ) So that's all for now, and I hope you like the changes that I've made to the newest member of my doll family ! At least now I can say that she doesn't look so oriental Chinese anymore!! Yahoo :]

No comments:

Post a Comment