Thursday 29 December 2011

Winter kiss

( Thank you Abigail for the nice scarf, Miyo adores it and couldn't wait to take a photo of her wearing it ! ^-^ )
Merry Christmas everyone, although it has long passed, but for me and my dolls, it's still Christmas in our cozy little house! :] Just wanted to take a nice picture of my beautiful girl, Miyo wearing her cozy scarf made by the lovely Abigail's sister! Thank you so much :} Although many people may think that Miyo is a BJD doll that does not look half as pretty as an SD doll, but in my mind, she's still the prettiest little girl that has the potential and yet to shine :} She is a girl that makes me feel tingly when I first saw her promo pic XD And honestly speaking, rather than thinking of buying an SD doll, just to replace her, I have then made a decision to beautify her to her true potential. So that people or friends that may see her future pictures, will be awe and surprise by how much she's grown to be and how much more endearing she has become to me alone. I love her and will always treasure this girl to the end! So I hope you guys will love her as much as I do, and hopefully to those of my friends or classmates who doesn't think well of her, will grow to adore her too ~ :'} Have a nice weekend everybady!

No comments:

Post a Comment